Friday, March 21, 2008
Econ Assignment
Ya ya ya....we are doing it now....econ assignment.....i hate it! the info is so damn hard to find....sometimes I even stress out! I noe that i cant be like tis....i need to go through this....i noe the world is not fair at all...not at all....i noe the work i need to be done is more and more....y i have a coursemate that dont even understand wat's the assignment talking about? OMG! I noe i'm lazy, but now... i realize that somebody more lazier... i noe i not effective... but somebody even more uneffective, uneffecient.... OMG! u wanna go US? watch out! no body will cover your ass there, u need to cover urself, you are NOT independent! i am angry and i WILL angry, but i wont angry in front of u... why i need to? I am looking forward ur ass being kick and injure badly in US. HAHA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment